Belgrano... who knew that 13 months later I would
be back to visit and this would again be my neighborhood
for the next 6 weeks!
Welcome to my photoblog... The plan is that by checking in here, you will be able to see what I see, while I am walking the cobblestone streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Yeah, I am your first comment! Thanks for everything you do for us while we lounge around your Kelowna place. Can't say we will come visit in your Buenos Aries apartment - WE WISH.
ReplyDeleteYou are VERY welcome... and who knows... maybe someday you can come visit us in Argentina!!!!! haha
ReplyDeleteok... I will try this again!! I became a follower!!! Never thought I would say those words!! LOL I hope this doesn't take you on a power trip or anything!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI just checked out the weather and you are getting amazing weather. I am going to have to fake and bake just so we at least match to some degree!! Ha
gotta run! have a great day!! :o)
WHAT... JO BECAME A FOLLOWER - NEVER THOT I'D SEE THE DAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe weather IS amazing... alittle too humid for my hair, I might need to wear a hat 24/7!
And yes, there might be a difference in our skin tones when i get back... the good part will be that i will be all ready to tackle those roses and weeds cause I already be in summer mood!!!
ok - that's enuf work talk...I'm heading back to the pool!!! :)