I gave it my best shot... in fact, I was winning...
for a short time...
did NOT go in my favor...
Welcome to my photoblog... The plan is that by checking in here, you will be able to see what I see, while I am walking the cobblestone streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Nice form Heather. : ) Good follow through, ball placement, you don't look to be straining too much. You just need to work on that score a bit and things could look up in your bowling future. I'm going "rolling" this week with some friends in Buffalo NY for the first time in years. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteYour nephew in Toronto,
Neil
heh neil in TO! ha - thanks for the tips... yah everything seems to look ok except for the score... will try and improve on that and have to stop betting on my successes. I'm headed for a rematch.. .feeling optimistic! hopefully you'll do better than me!
ReplyDelete